Frequently asked questions
Excell Glass are proudly guaranteed against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for a period of twelve (12) months from the invoice date of the goods.
No. Our window repair experts will come to your residence give you a quote for glass replacement and most of the time can give you same day service.
Quotes at Excell Glass are always free. No repair, no charge. That is how confident we are in our prices.
Most of the time if you are getting water inside at the top of your windows it is a roof issue and needs to be inspected by your local roofing company.
Before our estimator can take measurements on site, all tiling works must be complete in the bathroom ( for shower screens) and all bench tops, range hoods and power points must be installed in kitchens ( for splashbacks)
1. Close and lock your windows when children are around.
2. Never depend on insect screens to prevent falls. Insect screens are designed to provide ventilation while keeping insects out. They will not hold a child’s weight against them.
3. Be sure to keep furniture — or anything children can climb — away from windows.
4. If you need ventilation, open only windows children cannot reach.
5. Teach children not to play near windows.
6. Unattended children run the greatest risk of falls and injuries. Nothing can substitute for responsible adult supervision.